Regional HSE Manager - United Arab Emirates
Regional HSE Manager - UAE
A leading international EPC contractor have a requirement for a Regional HSE Manager to join their MENA leadership team in the UAE.
The Regional HSE Manager will be responsible for raising HSE standards and awareness across all operating business units in the GCC.
- Liasing with HSE counterparts within client companies.
- Managing senior internal and external shareholder relationships.
- Representing the company at industry events and conferences.
- Develop and implement organisational safety programs.
- Review and update institutional HSE policies and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
- Coordinate training programs.
- Investigate workplace incidents.
- Prepare monthly reports and make presentations to other department heads.
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Minimum 15 years industry experience.
- At least 3-5 years in a senior position.
- Middle East Oil & Gas industry experience.
The Regional HSE Manager will report into the Global Head of HSEQ and the MENA Chairman.