Sales Manager - EPC - United Arab Emirates
Sales Manager - EPC
A leading regional subcontracting organization have a requirement for a Sales Manager to join their team in the UAE. The Sales Manager should have an in depth and practical understanding of Scaffolding and Formwork solutions. He/she will be responsible for the developing the company presence in the Oil & Gas EPC contractor market.
- Develop Business with EPC customers.
- Identifying potential customers and establishing relationships.
- Promoting company products and consulting customers regarding the most cost-effective formwork and scaffolding solutions.
- Presenting company capabilities and solutions to clients.
- Conducting sales meetings with clients and negotiating contracts that are profitable.
- Attending to each project and offering technical and commercial support during the construction.
- Providing all relevant project information to other departments as soon as available.
- Technical and commercial support.
- Market entry strategy and business plan.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Prior experience with EPC customers preferred
- A degree holder in engineering, preferably in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Qualified Scaffolding Certificate (UK) or appropriate qualification in the field of scaffolding
- Several years of experience in scaffolding (erection and dismantling)
- Several years of experience in scaffolding work preparation and static analysis
- In depth knowledge of the Construction and Industrial Industry (Oil & Gas)
- Persistent with strong goal orientation and able to work on his own initiative
- Strong sales ability and motivational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide technical support and formwork solutions
- High level of energy and the ability to work independently