A/ C Technician
First Central Hotel Suites requires A/C Technician to proper maintain and review inspection rounds of the properties A/C systems and equipmentâs are maintained up to high standard. Addition, to this that all safety, company policy and operation instructions are being complied with in order to promptly identify any problem area, hazards or spills.
1. In-charge of inspection, repair, maintenance including servicing of HVAC and refrigeration equipment as per the standard of the hotel.
2. Handles preventive and routine maintenance.
3. List the frequency at which each task is to be performed, estimate the time needed to perform the task, and list specific supplies or tools required to perform each task.
4. Rapid and effective respond to emergency breakdowns.
5. Responsible for the proper utilization of tools and equipment.
6. Prepares daily accomplishment reports. Conduct daily routine for inspections
7. Perform shift duties, as required by the section.
First Central Hotel Apartment Minimum Qualification Requirements:
â¢ Minimum 2 yearsâ relevant experience or related professional area; technical training in HVAC-R/electrical/plumbing.
â¢ Must have wide knowledge and skills in repairing different kinds of Air-Cons and Cooling, heating systems
â¢ Highly organised and prompt in time management.
â¢ Good communication skills (English & Arabic speaker & written).
â¢ Customer service and public relations methods and techniques.
â¢ Punctual, be able to follow directions, to take criticism, to get along with co-workers, supervisors, to treat co-workers, supervisors with respect and courtesy, and to refrain positive approach.
â¢ 2-year degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Mechanics, or related major