Sales Executive - Leisure
First Central Hotel Suites lies amidst thecommercial and business district of TECOM.The hotel is a splendid achievement in modern architectural design, which embodies the glamour of its cosmopolitan host city.Strategically located near Sheikh Zayed Road, the hotel is just a few minutes from the Internet City Metro Station and a short drive to Dubaiâs top business and leisure attractions including The Burj Khalifa, Dubai Media City, the Mall of Emirates, Dubai Marina, Montgomerie and Emirates Golf Clubs among others.
With 524 contemporary and beautifully designed suites, impressive meeting rooms, a selection of international themed outlets with health and
fitness facilities, the hotel will meet and exceed the needs of both business and leisure travelers.
We are seeking to employ a highly skilled and experienced Sales Executive for Leisure, who possess a quality of a hard working, passionate candidate, interested to work in a mutli-culture organization.
First Central Hotel Suites Minimum Requirements:
â¢ Hotel / Hotel Apartments experienced with minimum 3 years
â¢ Must have experience in same area (Al Barsha, JLT, TECOM, Sheikh Zayed etc.)
â¢ Valid UAE Driving License
â¢ Highly organised and prompt in time management.
â¢ Highly experienced in identifying target and ability to motivate
â¢ Highly proven in development, marketing strategies & corporate communication
â¢ Good communication skills (English & Arabic speaker & written).
1. To increase business/occupancy through establishing and maintaining good relationship with a number of clients, working to meet sales targets.
2. To develop and maintain new business wherever possible from identified market segments and sources of business.
3. To enroll as many qualified Private Line members as possible from active accounts and to service Private Line members according to the Private Line manual.
5 . To attend trade shows corporate functions, promotions, etc. representing First Central Hotel Suites in general to keep a high profile in the marketplace.
6. To distribute corporate directories and sales collateral as appropriate.
7. To actively cross-sell all First Central Hotel Suites
8. To maintain accurate accounts and data sheets on all active accounts; to monitor this data via the system.
9. To carry out the sales solicitation strategy developed for all applicable markets.
10. To participate in the sales duty roster as required.
11. To entertain key accounts when necessary with prior approval the Sales & Marketing Manager.
12. To attend the daily Business Development briefing.
13. To maintain an efficient corporate and travel account filing system, following company guidelines.
14. To maintain all other hotel records and forms as prescribed by local hotel and management policies.
15. To follow operating standards on the use of the Computer System.
16. To identify, report, and respond to market needs and trends.
17. To monitor and analyze competitors sales promotion and activities.
18. To implement an effective sales plan and promotional activities for the department.
19. To constantly refine product knowledge.
20. To respond to any changes in the departmental function as dictated by the industry, company or hotel.
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION NOW