Assistant Restaurant Manager - Raising Cane's - UAE
Job no: 2018558
The Dubai Mall
Raising Cane's At Raising Cane's our whole team share a passion for our "One Love" - Chicken Finger Meals. Our restaurants are a quick-service environment but we never sacrifice quality over speed. All our team are encouraged to 'Have Fun!' making Raising Cane's a great place to work.
The ARM has the primary responsibility of supporting the General Manager in day to day operations of the restaurant; conveying the Cane's culture to his/her Crewmembers and Customers; as well be a creative team player who likes to work hard, have fun, and show sincere dedication to Raising Cane's. He/she will be responsible for upholding Raising Cane's standards for the Crewmember and Customers experiences. He/she will responsible for leading shifts as well as providing support in financial management, restaurant maintenance, company initiatives and helping to achieve company set performance measures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operations Management: Lead " What We Do" on each shift; at Raising Cane's "What we do" is serve the Perfect box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! Promote open communication between all levels of Crew in the restaurant including: Shift Managers, Trainers and Crewmembers; lead the Cane's Love program in the restaurant which is how Raising Cane's Respects, Recognizes and Rewards our Crewmembers; assess areas of opportunity and recommend solutions or develop plans to address restaurant or Crewmember issues; align Shift Manager performance and Restaurant performance with company standards;etc
2. Business Management: Support the GM in the implementation and maintaining a food safe workplace by following company's food safety policies and procedures; maintain restaurant cleanliness and image; Support the GM in managing food costs to increase Restaurant profitability; lead restaurant to achieve financial goals set by the Operations Leadership Team; identify issues that need addressed , develop a plan to resolve issue and present findings/ suggestions to the General Manager; etc
3. People Management: Train and develop Shift Managers and Crewmembers to improve the quality of the restaurant operation; support the professional development of the Shift Managers and Crewmembers; etc
4. Project Support : Understand the purpose, intent, rationale, mechanics, requirements and desired results of all company driven programs and initiatives; actively collaborate, organize and support program implementations at the restaurant level; support General Manager with execution of the restaurants local marketing plans, etc
5. Company Performance Measures: Support GM in achieving company set performance measures as per the brand agreed targets, this includes but not limited to: Financial Audit, Food Safety Audit, SHOPPIE and Brand OPS assessment.
ï·Ability to lead, motivate, and empower the Cane's Crewmembers
ï·Ability to align Crewmembers with Raising Cane's culture by balancing hard work and having fun
ï·Ability to manage basic tasks; the restaurant's Crewmembers and fiscal operations
ï·Has excellent verbal and written skills with an outgoing and fun loving personality
ï·Ability to recognize problems and problem solve
ï·Ability to set goals and convert plans into action
ï·Knowledge of Labor Laws
ï·Knowledge and skills in staffing, scheduling, people and cost management
ï·New Restaurant opening experience a plus
ï·Proficient in a variety of technology systems, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
ï·On occasion, may be required to lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to fifty pounds; kneel, bend or stoop, ascend or descend stairs; reach and grasp objects
About Us: M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 80 of the world's most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang's, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria's Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,500 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya's stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 50,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
Advertised: 30 Aug 2017 Arabian Standard Time