Digital Marketing Executive
First Central Hotel Suites lies amidst the commercial and business district of TECOM. The hotel is a splendid achievement in modern architectural design, which embodies the glamour of its cosmopolitan host city. Strategically located near Sheikh Zayed Road.
We are seeking to employ a highly skilled and experienced Digital Marketing Executive, who possess a quality of a hard working, passionate candidate, interested to work in a mutli-culture organization.
1. Must be a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Web Design/Development, or related discipline;
2. Minimum of 3 years relevant experienced in a similar capacity
3. Male or female
3. Knowledgeable with Online Analytics (Google Analytics, Trends, Webmaster Tools, Website Optimizer, Keyword Tool, URL Builder
4. Posses professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
5. Experienced in creative content writing
6.Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
-Develop and optimise online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition
-Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
-Create and optimize targeted and custom landing pages and micro-sites;
- Implement, analyse, and optimize organic and paid search engine marketing activities;
- Implement and execute email campaigns to nurture leads and customers;
- Analyse and provide weekly & monthly digital marketing metrics and lead status reports;
- Develop and manage content-based Social Networks and Blog Sites.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
-Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors