First Central Hotel Apartments is looking to hire qualified candidates for the position of Training Coordinator who will be reporting directly to the Director of Human Resources;
- Develop learning strategies and plans with management based upon deficiencies identified in a training needs analysis.
- Design, develop, and produce training materials (e.g., facilitator/participant workbooks, manuals, brochures, job aids, posters).
- Prepare for training classes (e.g., materials, setup classes, breakdown classes). -- Design and create interactive training in various formats.
- Conduct stand-up training to groups of associates.
- Monitor and ensure departments are conducting safety training and orientation and induction.
- Assist management in training, scheduling, evaluating, and motivating and employees.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Provide constructive feedback to improve performance and follow-up information to assist coaching and support for management.
- Coordinate with the outsource company for other Training Needs.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree holder in Hospitality Management or Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years of GCC experience in the same position within 4 or 5 star hotels
- Group Training & On Job skills training qualified
- Ability to communicate in English
- CPR & First Aid Certification Preferred