Specialist - Pipeline Engineering - Qatar
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC in Qatar for a:
Specialist - Pipeline Engineering
This is an opportunity for to reviews FEED Contractor pipelines and risers-related deliverables and is responsible for providing and coordinating Company comments for the associated discipline.
Your main duties will be to:
Effectively steward the quality and delivery (both sequence and progress) of pipelines and risers-related FEED deliverables while providing associated oversight of the FEED Contractor.
Coordinates and drives the timely review of all FEED Contractor pipelines and risers-related deliverables.
Ensures that the pipelines and risers scope of supply is engineered, designed and integrated to the overall project design consistent with project requirements.
Effectively collaborates and interfaces with key stakeholders
Ideally you will have a Bachelor degree in Engineering/Engineering Technology or Technical Degree. minimum of 15+ years of closely related professional experience.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of:
o Pipeline and subsea cable design and lay engineering principles, theories, and concepts.
o Applicable codes, standards, and trade practices.
Proven handled at least two (2) offshore projects in FEED, and at least one major EPC project experience (Brownfield and Greenfield projects)
- Broad and extensive knowledge of Offshore facilities and structures design, construction, start-up and operation
- Broad experience in Project Management through the full life cycle of a Project
- Extensive knowledge in Safety, code and standard in the Oil and Gas industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Strong leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning, and interface skills.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Willing and able to travel as required
SPIE Oil & Gas Services promotes diversity. All our positions are suitable for disabled people