Pipeline Engineering Specialist - Qatar
Qualifications- Broad and extensive knowledge of:
o Pipeline and subsea cable design and lay engineering principles, theories, and concepts.
o Applicable codes, standards, and trade practices.
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering/Engineering Technology or Technical Degree.
- 15+ years of closely related professional experience.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Strong leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning, and interface skills.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Willing and able to travel as required.Experience- Proven handled at least two (2) offshore projects in FEED, and at least one major EPC project experience (Brownfield and Greenfield projects)
- Broad and extensive knowledge of Offshore facilities and structures design, construction, start-up and operation
- Broad experience in Project Management through the full life cycle of a Project
- Extensive knowledge in Safety, code and standard in the Oil and Gas industryMandatory Position Requirements- Effectively steward the quality and delivery (both sequence and progress) of pipelines and risers-related FEED deliverables while providing associated oversight of the FEED Contractor.
- Coordinates and drives the timely review of all FEED Contractor pipelines and risers-related deliverables.
- Reviews FEED Contractor pipelines and risers-related deliverables and is responsible for providing and coordinating Company comments for the associated discipline.
- Ensures that the pipelines and risers scope of supply is engineered, designed and integrated to the overall project design consistent with project requirements.
- Effectively collaborates and interfaces with key stakeholders.