Senior Communications Specialist - Corporate - United Arab Emirates
Supervise, plan and execute company Group’s communication strategies and activities relating to the Downstream Directorate in order to promote their activities and brand, including increasing awareness and enhancing visibility and reputation.
* Develop and ensure that the content for Downstream Directorate and related Group Companies/ corporate functions are integrated and aligned with the overarching Group Communication strategy.
* Link with the appropriate internal stakeholders to implement communication plans and activities in Downstream Directorate and related Group Companies/ corporate functions in order to ensure alignment with their business objectives, strengthen awareness, reputational risk matters, business needs and promote the function’s brand.
* Analyze, develop and deliver new functionalities and enhancements to the development and execution of consistent and achievable long and short term business strategy and plans for the Business Lines Communications in line with the defined corporate objectives.
* Provide work direction in the development and maintenance of the content for Downstream Communications.
* Conduct researches including analyses of user behavior, and participate in the assessments in order to convey research insights to the relevant internal stakeholder (Business/ Corporate Functions/ Downstream Communications)
* Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Bachelor’s degree in communications/ digital communication/ marketing or equivalent
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
* 10 years of experience, in progressive and senior-level roles in corporate communications within an oil and gas industry or in a large-scale organization with complex and multi-sectorial business operations, at least 6 years of which should have been in a supervisory position.
* Strong knowledge of communication strategy development and implementation experience.
* Hands on knowledge and experience of delivering all aspects of the marketing/communication mix particularly creating promotional literature, event management and use of various media tools.
* Knowledge of the company's operations and various sectors, and ability to lead the delivery of tailored solutions in line with specific business requirements.
* Strong knowledge of market and use behavior analysis tools.
* Strong written communications skills