Senior Specialist, Marketing, Sales & Trading - United Arab Emirates
Supervises, plans and executes the Business Lines Communication activities/ projects that deliver effective
communication outcomes in order to support the company's business strategies and reputation. Represents Sales
& Marketing (S&M) Directorate in Communication /Public Relations functions and participates in the
compilation of information related to S&M Business line, company or the Oil & Gas industry for further
developing customized communication solutions for improving visibility and brand reputation.
* Implements Business Lines communications programmes as per plans, in order to support
organisational objectives and the objectives of the communications strategy including shaping the
content, tone and mode of delivery of key messages to all targeted audiences.
* Assists in the design, development and approval of communication materials, in alignment with the
strategy narrative, using the best channels in order to ensure promotion of the company's brand.
* Assists in the development and effectively manage project budgets in line with the Corporate
Communications budget & business unit strategy while ensuring all related activities are carried out in
compliance to the approved budget.
* Supervises or creates written deliverables including newsletters, issue briefs, blog pieces, and reports
and ensures communications deliverables adhere to brand identity standards. Ensures the consistent
and accurate delivery of key business messages to the defined internal audiences.
* Identifies key issues in the implementation of Business Lines communications on an ongoing basis and
assists in the development of specific communication plans where necessary and ensure that these
issues are appropriately included in relevant regular communications activities for resolution
Minimum Requirements :
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communication or equivalent.
* Minimum of 6 years of experience in Corporate Communications/ Marketing . Preferably, experience in a large-scale organization.
* Experience in organizing large scale events, conferences and events
* Strong communication and influencing skills and ability to deal with people across a wide range of functions and at all levels of the organization.
* Ability to develop and maintain successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Knowledge of the company's operations and sectors, and ability to lead the delivery of tailored solutions in line with specific business requirements.
* Strong written communications skills.