Senior CSR Specialist - United Arab Emirates
Develop, review and implement Corporate Social Responsibility plans and integrated marketing strategy, plans and programs, employee engagement initiatives, community outreach opportunities/ Corporate Social Responsibility programs to increase the company's visibility and impact and contribution to the community at large.
* Provide technical advice to the company Group’s subsidiaries, assets and operating companies to support in defining their marketing and brand strategies, mitigating reputational risk, Supports the company Leadership and Senior Executive Management on critical and sensitive reputation issues and communication related challenges to ensure effective decision-making regarding CSR activities.
* Develop and nurturing of relationships that affect CSR, charities, donation programs, foundations, etc.
* Implement communication programs and activities to ensure consistency, transparency and effectiveness of CSR activities.
* Participate in the development and execution of integrated outreach on a local, regional and national scale relating to CSR.
* Establish and ensures maintenance of sound working relationships and cooperative arrangements.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Bachelor’s Degree in communications/ digital communication/ marketing or equivalent.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
* 10 years of experience, in progressive and senior-level roles in corporate communications, digital communication, branding, etc., preferably experience in a large-scale organization with complex business operations and various sectors or experience working in various industries with at least 4 years in a managerial / supervisory position.
* Strong knowledge of corporate communication strategy development and implementation, and ability to devise strategies that drive business results.
* Strong knowledge of a wide range of digital platforms including social media, websites, e-newsletters.
* Strong project management knowledge and ability to deliver web/digital projects within cross-functional teams.
* Creative and innovative approach to communications with the ability to identify new ways of working and lead the change needed.
* Strong written communications skills