Executive Secretary / Personal Assistant - KLCCA
• Manage and coordinate the diaries of the DPPs firm
• Use judgement in scheduling of internal/external appointments and meetings.
• Add, reschedule and cancel calendar entries as requested
• Assist in monitoring meeting attendance, taking ownership to ensure enquiries and issues are appropriately delegated and effectively resolved
• Manage e-mails/communications taking appropriate action.
• Sort, save, review and send e-mails, referring to the relevant DPPSS when necessary
• Excellent Use of Microsoft Office and firm sponsored applications
• Represent ...